Situated on 1,600 ha in Pongola, KwaZulu-Natal
Born from a passion for wildlife and a desire to share its secrets and beauty, this family-run game ranch is tucked away in the exquisite and ruggedly beautiful Rooirante area of northern Zululand.
A beautiful retreat that has never ending vistas of rolling hills and valleys.
Unique ecosystems of riverine, lowveld bushveld and montane grassland which provide a rich diversity and sustain a large quantity of bird and animal species. A dream for ornithologists and bird-lovers alike.Mkuze Ranch has interesting unique historical value as it was originally the hunting farm of General Louis Botha, and is the only place in this area that has an historical “ Isivivane ” on it.
A minimum cost for the camp of R3 200 (weekends) and R1 500 (mid week) per night will be levied. If your stay straddles midweek and weekends the weekend rate/conditions are applicable. Minimum of 3 day bookings over weekend’s i.e. Thursday to Sunday (4 days if over a long weekend.)
Only male animals may be hunted from 1 August.
Hunters: Mid-week (R550) Weekend (R650)
Non-hunters: Mid-week (R400) Weekend (R450)
Jnr Hunters (u/15): Mid Week (R400) Weekend (R450)
Children 5-12 years: Half price. Junior price if hunting.
Salting: R50 (Small carcass), R80 (large carcass)
Caping Fee (conditions apply) R500/half mount. R800 full mount (giraffe neg.)
Hunting vehicle is available for rent @ R 1000 per day .R300 per single retrieval
Missed shots: R 200 (Game <R2 000)
R 300 (Game >R2 000)
R5000 deposit to secure your booking.
- Impala Sub Adult (Male) R1200.00
- Impala Adult (Male) R1850.00
- Impala Sub Adult (Female) R1100.00
- Impala Adult (Female) R1300.00
- Impala (Trophy 21"-23") R2600.00 / (Trophy >23") R3500.00
Wounded Impala (Male) R1850.00 Wounded Impale (Female) R1200.00
- Bushbuck (Trophy >15") R12 000.00
- Bushpig (Baited) (Female) R3000.00 / (Male) R3000.00 / (Trophy >6") R3250.00
- Bushpig (Not baited)(Female) R700.00 / (Male) R750.00 / (Trophy >6") R3250.00
- Duiker (Trophy >4") R2400.00
- Kudu (Trophy 43"-46") R15 000.00 / (Trophy >46") R15 000.00
- Nyala (Trophy 26"-28") R12 000.00 / (Trophy 28"-30") R15 000.00 / (Trophy >30") R20 000.00
- Reedbuck (Trophy >11") R9600.00
Kindly note: Prices exclude VAT
Facilities include Airfield / Landing strip, Bird watching, Cleaners available, Cooling facilities, Family friendly, Game drives, Hiking, Hunting vehicle, Meat processing, Mountain biking, Self-catering, Slaughter facilities, Swimming pool, We understand Afrikaans and We understand English
2 - 14 guests can be accommodated.
Not yet rated by our users.