Situated on 510 ha in Loskopdam, Mpumalanga
Sungiti is a 4 Star Game Lodge.
Sungiti is situated on the border between High veld and the Bush veld. This enables us to protect a large variety of animal, bird and plant species witch feature in both regions.
We are blessed with an abundant bird life ( ± 160 bird species ).
The different species of mammals include Kudu, Eland, Impala, Blouwildebeest, Rooihartbeest, Blesbuck, Mountain reed Buck, Waterbuck, Duikers, Klipspringers, Zebra, Bushpigs, Warthogs, Baboons and monkeys. ...Predators such as Leopard, Hyena, Jackal, Lynx and other wild cats have been spotted.
Almost all known South African snake species are here on the farm.
The farm is about 500 hectares in size with two streams flowing through the farm feeding Loskopdam, witch is about 15 km away.
There are a total of 4 chalets which can accommodate up to 25 persons. Twelve single beds and six double beds.
Bushpig are a little shy, which makes hunting them a little difficult. For the first time hunters they are more than welcome.
- Hunters : R400.00 per hunter per night
- Non-hunters : R300.00 per person per night
- Non-hunter (accompanying the hunter) : R350.00 per person per night (no more than 6 people per drive)
- Children under 10years : R125.00 per child per night - children who hunt pay the full hunter rate of R400.00 per night.
- Flat skin: R100.00 per carcase
- Shoulder mounts: R150.00 per carcase
- Full mounts: R300.00 per carcase
Minimum 2 hunters and 2 nights per booking.
Facilities include Air conditioning in units, Bar, Ceiling fans, Cell phone reception, Cleaners available, Conferencing facilities, Cooling facilities, DSTV / Satellite TV, EFT / Card payment facility, Eskom power, Family friendly, Farm dam (swimming), Game drives, Hunting vehicle, Ice available, Internet access / WiFi, Rifle available to hire, Self-catering, Shooting range 100m+, Slaughter facilities, Swimming pool, VAT included and Wedding venue
2 - 25 guests can be accommodated.
Not yet rated by our users.