Situated on 2,000 ha in Alldays, Limpopo
The camp consist of 4 rooms with 2 beds each. Each room has its own bathroom (shower, basin and WC) as well as equipped kitchen. Tent and/or caravan can be added for 4 extra persons.
Parking next to rooms, braai facilities also available. The new camp is built behind a ground dam, with rich bird life and game coming to feed in and around the camp. Slaughter facilities and cool room available, with necessary equipment including drier. Minimum 1 person and 2 nights per booking.
R300.00 per person per night (hunters and non-hunters)
Children under 12 years R150.00 per child per night
Children under 6 years: Free of charge
Accommodation rates include:
- Cleaning of camp once a day
- Cooling facilities
- Skinning of animals
- One bundle of wood per day. Additional wood is available at R60.00 per 5kg bag
- Use of all facilities and amenities in the camp.
- Additional cleaning services available on request at R125.00 per day
- No duiker, steenbok, porcupine, owls, birds of prey, vultures, kokoriba’s, wild geese, striped jackals, boa’s, aardvark, hedgehogs, tree squirrels, pangolins, waterbuck, buffalo, oryx, rhino’s, elephants, giraffe, crocodile, horses, cattle, sheep or goats may be shot.
- No rifles are available to rent.
- Only caliber.270 and above to be used.
- Bowhunting can be arranged prior to arrival with the owner.
- Entry, hunting and use of facilities are done so at own risk.
A 50% deposit is payable to confirm your reservation. The remaining 50% to be paid prior to arrival on the farm.
VAT payable upon checkout.
Owner Kobus van der Walt has grown up on this farm and knows it like the back of his hand. Kobus enjoys building dams on the farm and as such has a lot of watering holes for the animals. There is almost no sekelbos on the farm, which makes for open hunting amidst the mopanie trees.
The accommodation in the hunters’ camp is basic yet sufficient. The lodge is not available for bookings for 2021.
The recent good rains provides plenty of food for the animals and promises for a good hunting season. Due to the 2020 lockdown, there are a lot of impala that needs to be taken off. Happy hunting!
Plaas Mirrior is a NextHunt Verified and Recommended farm.
- January 2021 -
1 - 8 guests can be accommodated.
Not yet rated by our users.