Situated on 18,000 ha in Philippolis, Free State
In the unique landscape between the Northern Cape and the Free State on the banks of the Vanderkloof Dam, lies Otterskloof Private Game Reserve - an 18 000 hectares (44000 acres) reserve offering two accommodation options, up close and personal wildlife encounters, beautiful vistas, and personal service.
14 000 hectares of ever-changing vistas
25 kilometres of uninhabited shoreline
30 years of wildlife conservation
Game in abundance
INCLUDED IN DAY FEE
• Linen, towels and daily cleaning services.
• Experienced and equipped guides in radio contact with control room and each other.
• Recovery of animal carcasses.
• Skinning and cooling of animal carcasses.
• Peace of mind that 30 years in the hunting industry brings.
Children under 2 years stay for free.
Children between 2 and 6 years pay 25% of the accommodation rate.
Children between 6 and 11 years pay 50% of the accommodation rate.
• FIRE WOOD: R65 per bag (or bring your own).
• LIMITED BAR AVAILABLE: Prior arrangement for groups essential. Wine list available.
• ICE: R17 per bag.
• WIFI: Available at R85 per 300MB
• SELF-DRIVE GAME DRIVE (OWN VEHICLE): R240 per vehicle per day. 100km of self-drive routes.
• GAME DRIVES WITH GAME DRIVE VEHICLE: R300 per person (minimum of 4 people) Including a guide, soft drinks & snacks (can bring your own refreshments).
• RARE GAME FEEDING EXCURSION: R135 per person (when available)
• VOLLEYBALL: Free of charge
• HUNTING RANGES: Different rates apply when hunting – kindly enquire.
• FISHING: Bring your own equipment and enjoy fishing from the dam shore.
FULL BOARD ACCOMMODATION
R1 500 per person sharing per night.
• Light Lunch and refreshments during hunt.
• Skinning of animals for trophy purposes (Large animal – R400; Small animal - R300)
• When making use of the self-catering options:
» Braai wood - R70 p/20kg bag
» Ice – R20 p/bag
• Butchery facilities to process biltong and droëwors available onsite, price list on request
• Laundry service available at R200/bag
• All wounded animals will be tracked at an additional cost of R140 p/hour after first hour of tracking.
Per Safari R 400/day
.30-06 R 40 each
.375 R 60 each
Professional Hunter (compulsory) R1,063 per day
Hunting Vehicle (compulsory) R1,063 per day
Hunting Licence: R160 per hunter
Professional Hunter & Hunting Vehicle available from 14:00 (day of arrival).
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is needed to confirm all bookings & full payment is due on departure.
• When making use of the self-catering options, the professional hunter and driver must be provided with food and beverages.
• If satisfied with service received, a gratuity may be given.
• The professional hunter’s discretion as to what constitutes a trophy animal will apply.
• The hunter that pulls the trigger will be responsible for payment of the animal.
• Biltong hunters undertake to not shoot any trophy game not discussed with the PH beforehand.
• Note that trophy prices vary substantially from Biltong prices - please discuss before the hunt.
• Shooting distances can be considerable: ±300m (kindly provide sufficient ammunition).
• No head or neck shots are allowed.
• No calibre smaller than .243 for smaller animals; for larger animals a .270 and above is considered as minimum.
• Game numbers are not guaranteed - kindly confirm timeously what you wish to hunt to avoid disappointment.
• Kindly provide suitable containers for meat should you wish not to make use of our butchery facilities.
• Kindly provide us with at least two dates for your hunt so that we can accommodate you.
• Our quote contains a wish list of animals to be hunted - no animals can be hunted unless referred to on the wish list.
• The professional hunter’s discretion is final and binding as to whether an animal is wounded or not.
• Credit card facilities are available. Surcharge of 5 %.
• Internet available (WIFI).
• Prices are subject to change.
ALL PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE OF VAT AT 15%
Facilities include Bird watching, Cell phone reception, Cooling facilities, Family friendly, Hunting vehicle, Malaria-free (Non-Malaria Area), Photographic Safaris, Slaughter facilities and Swimming pool
4 - 28 guests can be accommodated.
Not yet rated by our users.