Situated on 850 ha in Musina, Limpopo
Adansonia Eco Lodge is a spectacular destination for everyone interested in the outdoors, hiking, trees & geography, wildlife, birding, photography, 4x4s and ecology.If chilling out far away from the city's maddening crowds is your thing, you will feel right at home.
During your stay at Adansonia you will enjoy the company of a wide variety of wildlife, including kudu, nyala, waterbuck, giraffe, zebra, blue wildebeest, impala, jackal and warthog just to mention a few, and let’s not forget the abundance of bird life. Most importantly though, peace and quiet will surround you.
We welcome ethical rifle hunters, whether professional or amateur by nature. Whether you are looking for giraffe, eland, nyala, kudu, blue wildebeest, gemsbok or simply for a good old Impala ram or two, your African safari starts here…
- Adansonia Eco Lodge offers accommodation in four beautiful Log Cabins.
- The four log cabins are equipped with air-conditioning, electricity, hot water, bed linen and towels.
- Each of the cabins has its own balcony, bedroom and bathroom (with shower, toilet and wash basin) and can sleep a maximum of 4 people, all in one room.
- In three of the cabins the bedroom is furnished with two single beds (which can be pushed together to create a king size bed) and two steel camping beds.
- The other chalet is furnished with a double bed and two steel camping beds.
- The swimming pool at the Adansonia Eco Lodge is a feature in itself. Situated on the edge of a wooden deck, the views from the pool are spectacular.
- Apart from the 4 log cabins, the communal area provides a dining room (with an indoor braai area in case it rains), kitchen, bar area, swimming pool with a wooden deck, braai area and a lapa.
- Children under 7 stay for free, children over 7 is R350 per day.
- 4x4 or high rise vehicles are recommended.
- Our beautiful farm offers more than 850 hectares of prime hunting land with undisturbed hilly and flat terrain, ideal for a family-friendly hunting experience.
- Our team consists of a professional hunter with many years of personal experience and two guides and trackers who know the farm well.
- A hunting vehicle (a characterful Land Rover Circa 1978) is available as well as a well-lit and clean skinning area and a sizable cool storage facility.
- Guides and hunters are taken to the hunting area, from where the hunt begins on foot. No private vehicles allowed in the hunting area.
- A maximum of 4 hunters at any time in the hunting area will be allowed.
- No hunting from vehicles.
- Every shot is paid for:
- Game killed: Full price
- Game wounded: full price if skin/blood/bone is found.
- Missed shot: R200 per shot. Second shot missed - back to shooting range.
- Hunting rate per hunter of R150.00 per day includes guide, skinner and hunting vehicle.
- Rifle hire R350.00 per day on special request. Ammunition available at cost.
Rates are exclusive of VAT
50% Deposit required to confirm booking. Balance of the accommodation needs to be paid at least 5 days before arrival.
Daily hunting fees (R150.00 per hunter, per hunting day, game prices, all meals & drinks has to be paid in full the last day before departure.
Hunting season: 1 April - 30 SeptemberFacilities include Air conditioning in units, Bar, Bird watching, Catering available, Cell phone reception, Cleaners available, Cooling facilities, DSTV / Satellite TV, EFT / Card payment facility, Eskom power, Family friendly, Game drives, Hunting vehicle, Photographic Safaris, Self-catering, Slaughter facilities and Swimming pool
2 - 16 guests can be accommodated.
Not yet rated by our users.