Situated on 700 ha in Rustenburg, North West
Biki Bini Bos
- Our farm is an easy drive from Johannesburg (R24) or Pretoria (N4 highway), just twenty minutes outside of Rustenburg. The "Biki-Bini-Bos" lodge is built on the banks of a river, ensconced by the lush riverine bush offering welcome protection on warm summer days.
- We offer luxury accommodation and various activities on the 700 hectares, within easy reach of Sun City, Pilanesberg Nature Reserve (45 minutes) and the Royal Bafokeng Stadium.
- To end a perfect day, relax in the boma while enjoying a traditional braai.
- Eland (family chalet)
- Ground level chalet with 4 single beds, a small equipped kitchen and a bathroom.
- Kudu (family chalet with DSTV)
- Ground level chalet with 1 double bed and 2 single beds, a small equipped kitchen and bathroom.
- Upsatirs chalet with 2 single beds and a bunk bed, a bathroom and a balcony. Kitchenette with microwave, kettle, frying pan, cutlery and crockery.
- Upsatirs chalet with 3 single beds, bathroom, balcony and DSTV. Kitchenette with microwave, kettle, frying pan, cutlery and crockery.
- Leopard and Rooikat (Private overlooking the river)
- Double bed, bathroom, balcony and braai area. Kitchenette with a microwave, kettle and fridge.
- Main Lodge
- 3 rooms, sleeps 8. 2 rooms are en-suite, shower & toilet, one with bath. Braai facilities available. TV room, dining room, pool table
- Blue Wildebeest
- 2 rooms sleeps 4 adults and 4 children, sharing one inter leading bathroom.
- Log Cabins (all with DSTV)
- 1 Cabin sleeps 2 adults, bathroom. 1 Cabin with inter-leading rooms sleeps 4, 2 bathrooms. Outside kitchen braai area and boma.
- We prefer to accommodate hunting during winter. A limited amount of hunting is done on the farm to prevent overpopulation and subsequent habitat destruction.
- Missed shot: Full PriceFacilities include 4x4 Trail, Bird watching, Caping, Catering available, Cell phone reception, Cleaners available, Cooling facilities, DSTV / Satellite TV, EFT / Card payment facility, Eskom power, Family friendly, Game drives, Hiking, Mountain biking, Photographic Safaris, Picnics, Self-catering, Slaughter facilities and Wheelchair friendly
1 - 15 guests can be accommodated.
Not yet rated by our users.