Your search for Any Animal in Any Region
245 results found
Situated on 2,000 ha in Alldays, Limpopo
Adamsrust Game Farm
- Adamsrust Game Farm is situated near Alldays in the beautiful bushveld of the Limpopo Province. Where you can relax in peace and find that long awaited answers for the questions you have been avoiding for so long. Where for once you could be selfish with your time to take in the beautiful night sky, break of dawn or the sun set over a baobab tree. Listen to the bark of an Impala ram the calling of... jackal or the laughing of a hyena.
- With over 20 game species to see on more than 2000 hectares. Adamsrust also offer our clients the option of a visit to a crocodile farm or lion farm.
- Adamsrust can accommodate up to 14 guests in our bush camp Self-service or Catered, Hunting groups, Family groups and Corporate groups.
- There are four rooms.
- The first room has a double bed and a single bed with an en-suite bathroom.
- The second room has seven single beds.
- The third room has one double bed with an en-suite bathroom.
- The fourth room has two three quarter beds with an en-suite bathroom.
- Minimum of 3 nights and 4 Hunters each hunter with his own rifle need to be booked.
- R500.00 per person/per day (Hunter, self catering)
- R400.00 per person/per day (Non hunter, self catering)
- R300.00 per child/per day (Hunter, self catering)
- Children under 13 stay for free if they do not hunt if they do hunt normal prices apply
Catering Opsions are excluding accommodation rate:
- R750.00 per person per night alcohol included ( Local wine, beer and spirits)
- R500.00 per person per night exluding alcohol
Included in rate::
- Field Guide
- Cleaning of camp once a day
- Wood in moderation. If extra is needed it will be available @ R100 per 50kg bag
- Picking up and dropping of hunters and animals hunted (in the morning and afternoon).
- Cooling facilities.
- Caping of trophy animals:
- Cooking of Skulls or Teeth R150 per skull
- Small animals: R250.00 per buck.
- Big animals: R350.00 per buck.
- Full Cape: Price on Request
- Giraffe : Price on Request
- Slaughtering of animals for biltong hunters is free of charge. When salting is required an additional fee of R80.00 is charged.
- No alcohol consumption will be allowed before or during a hunt.
- If a PH is required, an additional fee of R2500.00 will be charged per day/per PH neeeded.
- Minimum of 4 and maximum of 8 hunters per hunting session. There are two hunting sessions each day, in the morning and in the afternoon.
- Guides and slaughterers working after 18:00 need to be paid overtime by the hunter at R50.00 per hour per person working.
Meat processing service is available. On the day of departure your meat will be processed and packaged as requested or delivered in Gauteng.
Meat processing is done @ R25 p/kg
Situated on 2,500 ha in Malelane, Mpumalanga
Africa Wild Safari is situated in the Lowveld of Mpumalanga. Just 40 km of the border of Swaziland and Mozambique, 10 km from the Kruger National Park and 460 km from JHB. Hunting on a game ranch of 2500 ha as well on a well-established 6000 ha in the middelveld of Mpumalanga.
Situated on 1,200 ha in Thabazimbi, Limpopo
We are situated in the western limb bushveld is a memorable place to relax and unwind. A wide variety of free roaming animals are easily visible at the waterholes and strategically placed cribs and hides.
A warm atmosphere lingers in the open plan entertainment area that includes a sparkling pool, lapa and lounge creates. Relax in the Jacuzzi or book a massage on request.
We offer enjoyable activities that includes Quad Biking, Game Drives, Horse Riding, Photographing, Bird Watching, Jacuzzi and much more.
There are 6 - 3 star chalets each sleeping four persons and 8 - 5 star chalets sleeping two persons or 4 persons.
- 2 Persons per room: R550.00 pppn
- 3 Persons per room: R500.00 pppn
- 4 Persons per room: R450.00 pppn
Minimum 4 hunters and 2 nights per booking.
Tracking fee of R200.00 per animal after 12 hours.
Situated in Bloemhof, North West
3 x Bedrooms - 1 x 1 queen size bed, 1 x 2 single beds & 1 x 2 double Decker beds (4 Beds)
2 x Bathrooms -1 x with hand basin, bath and toilet & 1 x with hand basin, shower and toilet.
Lounge with TV, DStv, open plan kitchen (fully equipped) with Air-Con.
Each unit has its own private boma for braais.
Daily rate includes:
PH Supervision & Game tracking
- Hunting vehicle and fuel
- Skinning of carcass
- Use of cold room
- VAT Included
Daily rate excludes:
- Caping of Trophies / small R250 – Large R300 small R300-R3
- Tips for trackers & skinners
- Rental of Rifle R750
Game prices exclude VAT.
All animals/game to be hunted must be booked in advance.
Other species can be arranged - SQ.
Minimum caliber: 270
Hunting prohibited on Sundays.
Max number of people - 8 per unit
Hunting from vehicle only.
Nice hunting, friendly owners, excellent facilities.
- Robert Bühlmeier
Baie lekker, sal verseker weer gaan
- Marius Vd Westhuizen
Awesome experience! Friendly staff and great all round experience
- Paul Dryden Dymond
The NextHunt team visited Almar Game Ranch in January 2018, where we were welcomed by owner Louaan Grobbelaar (whom you might recognize from Boer soek n Vrou, shot here in 2014), who showed us his beautiful farm. Consisting mainly of wide open plains, it also has some shrubbery and trees to provide some respite to the animals from the very hot kalahari sun. There was no shortage of animals and one could image a hunt being not too difficult.
Louaan also showed us the lodge, which was very impressive with its great hall, where many weddings and corporate functions have been held. They have an industrial kitchen able to cater for any need. The accommodation was luxurious and beautiful. One couldn't help but think that their asking rate was too cheap for what one was getting. There is also a children's play area and a big boma where there fire is lit every night. The farm has a flat 1,6km dirt airstrip, able to accommodate most light aircraft. Everything on the farm was in immaculate condition, even the old ruins of a farm house of many years ago.
Almar Game Ranch is an oasis and a jewel of a farm, half-way between Kimberley and Klerksdorp. Almar has been added to our bucket list as a hunting destination and we will definitely go back one day. Almar is a NextHunt Verified and Recommended Farm.
- Pierre du Preez, January 2018
Situated in Marble Hall, Limpopo
Once you have been fortunate enough in hunting the animal that you are after, trackers will assist you in finding your kill. Care is taken by all staff, from trackers to skinners, to ensure your animal is properly capped and prepared for transport. If required, arrangements can be made to deliver your horns, cape and skin to a taxidermist. Rifle practice ranges are available to ensure that you and your equipment are in tune before going into the field.
6 Tented Chalets sleeps 2 persons per chalet
Luxury Ablution facilities
Well equipped kitchen
Well equipped Lapa with TV
Own boma area for braais, just relax next to a fire and enjoy the stars and friends
Hunters: R 550.00 per night sharing / Single R 650.00 per night
Non Hunters (Adults): R 450.00 per night Sharing / Single R 500.00 per night
Kids u/12: R 200.00 / day (Non Hunters)
Kids u/6: Free (Non Hunters) to share in same room
Daily rates include
- Cleaning Services (only Kitchen, Boma area and Lapa)
- Use of all facilities
Aloe Bush Game Lodge is not in a malaria area so no special vaccinations are required. Mosquito repellent is advised.
Your safari starts on the day of your arrival and ends on the date of departure. Upon arrival at the farm, you will be required to sign an indemnity form and pay the balance of your daily rate charges if you have not done so already. Prior to your departure, you will need to settle your account in full. All payment must be in cash or card. Credit cards are accepted as well as EFT payments for local Hunters.
Rifle hunters should ensure that necessary travel permits are valid for the transport of their rifles.
Aloe Bush issues travel permits for transportation of hunted game.
All of our PH's are born and raised in Southern Africa, having grown up playing and hunting in the African bush. This gives you a certain edge, as they have an intimate knowledge of the game and local culture.
All Hunting on our farm operates on a fair chase basis. In other words, the hunter does not always win, but we will assist you to obtain the trophy you are after. Our hunters have a diverse selection of hunting methods at their disposal. We have Ground Blinds, Tower Blinds, Tree Stands and we also offer a walk-n-stalk approach for those who desire a hardcore Hunting experience. Rifle hunting is done on a walk-n-stalk approach only.
Midweek - Minimum 2 hunters, 2 nights
Weekends - Minimum 3 hunters, 2 nights
Long weekends - Minimum 3 hunters, 3 nights
Facilities for hunters
- Shooting Range
- Well equipped butchery
- Skinning normal
- Cold Storage - Bring own Transport bags
- Capping (Aloe Bush takes no responsibility for any damage during capping)
Game drives: R550.00/drive (maximum 10 persons)
No own alcohol allowed in the Main Lapa area as we have a full liquor license.
Cash Bar available
Rifles must have silencers (No exceptions)
No tips to assistants, must be paid to office to be distributed amongst staff
No Quad bikes allowed
No Hunting on Sundays
Full Trophy prices on wounded animals not found
Caping (Shoulder only, no full caping)
R400.00/ small game up to Blesbuck
R600.00/ Medium Game up to Kudu
Normal removing of skin: Free of charge. Giraffe skinning only: R1600.00
Cold Storage available – Bring own Transport bags (Black Refuse bags available @ R20/ bag
See our Luxury Chalets here
Hunting - (Rifle only) - Rifle must be fitted with a silencer. - "No Exceptions"
The hunt went well, impressed with the setup, the place is very well equipped, nice utilities, lots of animals in good condition, nice eland, good upkeep of the terrain, no problems. Will definitely go back.
Roger Armitage, 2019