Your search for Any Animal in Any Region
243 results found
Situated on 2,000 ha in Alldays, Limpopo
Adamsrust Game Farm
- Adamsrust Game Farm is situated near Alldays in the beautiful bushveld of the Limpopo Province. Where you can relax in peace and find that long awaited answers for the questions you have been avoiding for so long. Where for once you could be selfish with your time to take in the beautiful night sky, break of dawn or the sun set over a baobab tree. Listen to the bark of an Impala ram the calling of... jackal or the laughing of a hyena.
- With over 20 game species to see on more than 2000 hectares. Adamsrust also offer our clients the option of a visit to a crocodile farm or lion farm.
- Adamsrust can accommodate up to 14 guests in our bush camp Self-service or Catered, Hunting groups, Family groups and Corporate groups.
- There are four rooms.
- The first room has a double bed and a single bed with an en-suite bathroom.
- The second room has seven single beds.
- The third room has one double bed with an en-suite bathroom.
- The fourth room has two three quarter beds with an en-suite bathroom.
- Minimum of 3 nights and 4 Hunters each hunter with his own rifle need to be booked.
- R500.00 per person/per day (Hunter, self catering)
- R350.00 per person/per day (Non hunter, self catering)
- Children under 13 stay for free if they do not hunt if they do hunt normal prices apply
- R1200.00 per person/per night (Hunter, catered for - excluding alcohol) Bush Camp Accomodation (Max 14)
- R1000.00 per person/per night (Non hunter, catered for - excluding alcohol) Bush Camp Accomodation
Included in rate::
- Field Guide
- Cleaning of camp once a day
- Wood in moderation. If extra is needed it will be available @ R100 per 50kg bag
- Picking up and dropping of hunters and animals hunted (in the morning and afternoon).
- Cooling facilities.
R200.00 per person/per hunting trip Service fee will be charged
- Caping of trophy animals:
- Cooking of Skulls or Teeth R150 per skull
- Small animals: R300.00 per buck.
- Big animals: R450.00 per buck.
- Full Cape: Price on Request
- Giraffe : Price on Request
- Slaughtering of animals for biltong hunters is free of charge. When salting is required an additional fee of R80.00 is charged.
- No alcohol consumption will be allowed before or during a hunt.
- If a PH is required, an additional fee of R2500.00 will be charged per day/per PH neeeded.
- Minimum of 4 and maximum of 8 hunters per hunting session. There are two hunting sessions each day, in the morning and in the afternoon.
- Guides and slaughterers working after 18:00 need to be paid overtime by the hunter at R50.00 per hour.
Meat processing service is available. On the day of departure your meat will be processed and packaged as requested or delivered in Gauteng.
Meat processing is done @ R25 p/kg
DSTV can be switched on at a fee of R100 per day for a minimum of 3 days.
Skinners and guides working after 18:00 must be paid overtime by the hunter - R50.00 per hour
Situated on 850 ha in Musina, Limpopo
Adansonia Eco Lodge is a spectacular destination for everyone interested in the outdoors, hiking, trees & geography, wildlife, birding, photography, 4x4s and ecology.If chilling out far away from the city's maddening crowds is your thing, you will feel right at home.
During your stay at Adansonia you will enjoy the company of a wide variety of wildlife, including kudu, nyala, waterbuck, giraffe, zebra, blue wildebeest, impala, jackal and warthog just to mention a few, and let’s not forget the abundance of bird life. Most importantly though, peace and quiet will surround you.
We welcome ethical rifle hunters, whether professional or amateur by nature. Whether you are looking for giraffe, eland, nyala, kudu, blue wildebeest, gemsbok or simply for a good old Impala ram or two, your African safari starts here…
- Adansonia Eco Lodge offers accommodation in four beautiful Log Cabins.
- The four log cabins are equipped with air-conditioning, electricity, hot water, bed linen and towels.
- Each of the cabins has its own balcony, bedroom and bathroom (with shower, toilet and wash basin) and can sleep a maximum of 4 people, all in one room.
- In three of the cabins the bedroom is furnished with two single beds (which can be pushed together to create a king size bed) and two steel camping beds.
- The other chalet is furnished with a double bed and two steel camping beds.
- The swimming pool at the Adansonia Eco Lodge is a feature in itself. Situated on the edge of a wooden deck, the views from the pool are spectacular.
- Apart from the 4 log cabins, the communal area provides a dining room (with an indoor braai area in case it rains), kitchen, bar area, swimming pool with a wooden deck, braai area and a lapa.
- Children under 7 stay for free, children over 7 is R350 per day.
- 4x4 or high rise vehicles are recommended.
- Our beautiful farm offers more than 850 hectares of prime hunting land with undisturbed hilly and flat terrain, ideal for a family-friendly hunting experience.
- Our team consists of a professional hunter with many years of personal experience and two guides and trackers who know the farm well.
- A hunting vehicle (a characterful Land Rover Circa 1978) is available as well as a well-lit and clean skinning area and a sizable cool storage facility.
- Guides and hunters are taken to the hunting area, from where the hunt begins on foot. No private vehicles allowed in the hunting area.
- A maximum of 4 hunters at any time in the hunting area will be allowed.
- No hunting from vehicles.
- Every shot is paid for:
- Game killed: Full price
- Game wounded: full price if skin/blood/bone is found.
- Missed shot: R200 per shot. Second shot missed - back to shooting range.
- Hunting rate per hunter of R150.00 per day includes guide, skinner and hunting vehicle.
- Rifle hire R350.00 per day on special request. Ammunition available at cost.
Rates are exclusive of VAT
50% Deposit required to confirm booking. Balance of the accommodation needs to be paid at least 5 days before arrival.
Daily hunting fees (R150.00 per hunter, per hunting day, game prices, all meals & drinks has to be paid in full the last day before departure.
Hunting season: 1 April - 30 September
Situated on 2,500 ha in Malelane, Mpumalanga
Africa Wild Safari is situated in the Lowveld of Mpumalanga. Just 40 km of the border of Swaziland and Mozambique, 10 km from the Kruger National Park and 460 km from JHB. Hunting on a game ranch of 2500 ha as well on a well-established 6000 ha in the middelveld of Mpumalanga.
Situated on 1,200 ha in Thabazimbi, Limpopo
We are situated in the western limb bushveld is a memorable place to relax and unwind. A wide variety of free roaming animals are easily visible at the waterholes and strategically placed cribs and hides.
A warm atmosphere lingers in the open plan entertainment area that includes a sparkling pool, lapa and lounge creates. Relax in the Jacuzzi or book a massage on request.
We offer enjoyable activities that includes Quad Biking, Game Drives, Horse Riding, Photographing, Bird Watching, Jacuzzi and much more.
There are 6 - 3 star chalets each sleeping four persons and 8 - 5 star chalets sleeping two persons or 4 persons.
- 2 Persons per room: R550.00 pppn
- 3 Persons per room: R500.00 pppn
- 4 Persons per room: R450.00 pppn
Minimum 4 hunters and 2 nights per booking.
Tracking fee of R200.00 per animal after 12 hours.
Situated in Bloemhof, North West
3 x Bedrooms - 1 x 1 queen size bed, 1 x 2 single beds & 1 x 2 double Decker beds (4 Beds)
2 x Bathrooms -1 x with hand basin, bath and toilet & 1 x with hand basin, shower and toilet.
Lounge with TV, DStv, open plan kitchen (fully equipped) with Air-Con.
Each unit has its own private boma for braais.
Daily rates include:
- PH Supervision & Game tracking
- Hunting vehicle and fuel
- Skinning of carcass
- Use of cold room
- VAT Included
Daily rates exclude:
- Caping of Trophies / small R250 – Large R300 small R300-R3
- Tips for trackers & skinners
- Rental of Rifle R750
Game prices exclude VAT.
All animals/game to be hunted must be booked in advance.
Other species can be arranged - SQ.
Minimum calibre: 270
Accommodation has te be paid in full with booking, this will serve as a deposit for hunt.
Hunting prohibited on Sundays.
Max number of people - 8 per unit
Hunting from vehicle only.